I'm an email geek with an interest in UX, currently working as senior digital and email designer for arts and crafts retailer Hobbycraft. When I'm not making emails I enjoy playing video games, knitting and drinking tea in the New Forest.Get To Know Me
- Sketching & Wireframing
- Photography Styling
- Planning & Ideas Generation
- HTML & CSS
Adobe Creative Suite
Senior Digital & Email Designer
November 2014 - Present
- My responsibilties and skills include:
- Helping to plan email content and strategy to optimise the effectiveness of marketing emails and coordinating digital campaigns.
- Wireframing, drafting and designing email campaigns based on a modular email template.
- Scheduling and organising product and lifestyle photoshoots to promote the quality of our products.
- Designing and creating visual assets for emails and corresponding social campaigns using Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Compiling emails using SmartFocus Message Builder, writing copy and render testing emails to ensure quality.
- AB and Multivariate testing assets, copy and subject lines to maximise email performance.
- Monitoring and analysing campaigns to gain future learnings and gauge effectiveness.
Arts University at Bournemouth
BA (Hons) Digital Media Production
FdA Visual Communication
Download Full Version